Under the Federal Economic programs, skilled workers are placed for immigration in Canada. The three streams are
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skill Trades
Book a consultation with our RCIC to determine if:
- You have the minimum requirements to one of the streams above.
- Calculate your CRS points to determine if you would be a strong candidate to be invited by the Federal Government to apply for Permanent Residency.
- Obtain detailed information around the nitty gritty process of how to make your profile strong, how to obtain additional points (if applicable) and how you could be taken in consideration by a province for a nomination to enhance your chances of getting Permanent Residency in Canada.
- Help you with a strong application where you must fulfill all the credentials and formalities, prepare a strong application.