Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are professionally trained and qualified immigration specialists.
Choosing an RCIC is a vital step in achieving your long-term immigration goals.
A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant will most commonly help our clients with their immigration applications to Canada. They have many important responsibilities during an immigration process such as:
- Assessing the client’s situation and advising on which immigration option to take
- Preparing clients for VISA interviews if necessary
- Preparing and reviewing of immigration applications to ensure accuracy of documents
- Assisting clients in all forms of immigration to Canada.
- Family sponsorships
- Temporary Residence
- Claiming Refugee Status
- Permanent Residence
- Student/Work Permit
- Provincial Nominee Applications (PNP)
- Employing Foreign Workers and more
Only some people are allowed to legally represent you on an immigration application. They are called Authorized Representatives. You may choose to use an authorized representative to act on your behalf for immigration, citizenship or temporary residence applications with:
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, or
Most people are wondering whether they really need the help of an Immigration Consultant or an Authorized representative, when the forms and guides published on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website and are available to everyone.
Due to complexity and variety of Canadian immigration programs, self-assessment tools are not always reliable and will not give you the full picture. There are different factors that need to be considered, there is also the possibility of wrong interpretation of Canadian Immigration Laws and Regulations policies that cause applicants to make common errors causing unnecessary delays.
We can help you with:
- Providing you with a professional assessment of the likelihood of your success
- Providing you with personalized options and solutions based on your situation
- Guiding you in the preparation of your documents to ensure you’re awarded the maximum number of Canadian immigration points that you are entitled to
- Preparing a detailed submission letter, addressed to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office, outlining your qualifications and supporting your candidacy
- Providing assistance with explanatory letters required for your case
- Advising you of additional case specific documentation which should be provided for your particular situation in order to maximize the chances of success
- Completing and submitting a full application package
- Communicating with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) on your behalf (except for the direct translation of your written or spoken submissions)
- Making additional written and/or oral representation to the IRCC Office and/or to the other related Canadian Government agencies, as necessary
Whether you’re looking to visit, study or immigrate, there are more than 67 types of programs you can apply through to gain temporary or permanent status in Canada.
You will be asked to fill out a pre-assessment questionnaire where we will ask questions about your:
- Language abilities in English or French
- Work experience
- Family Members
- Arranged Employment in Canada
- Income and/or New Worth
Each case is unique and a careful evaluation of your particular matter by a qualified immigration consultant is essential.
All information provided by client, as well as assessment results are reviewed in detail by experienced immigration consultant in advance. During our 1-hour consultations we want to help you understand your personalized immigration strategy, eligibility, requirements, next steps, as well as review all the questions you might have.
The greatest thing about our services is that the Initial Consultation fee is fully credited towards future professional fees when you hire us to help with your immigration matters. For example: You paid $100 for 1-hour consultation related to student visa. After our consultation you decided to retain our company to represent you in your study visa application. The cost of service you decided to proceed with it is $750 as an example, since you already paid $150 during consultation, your balance due will be $750-$150=$600.
Another great thing about our services is that aside from traditional in office face-to-face consultations, which require time off work/school, you can take advantage of one-on-one online consultations. Our advanced communication platform will help you to connect with your consultant from the comfort of your home or office anywhere around the world. You save time and money by connecting with us securely and conveniently through your smartphone, tablet or computer.